Tuesday, August 16, 2005

umm.... my first blog

Ok... my first entry

umm... wut do i write now??? how did my day go? lemme think...

oh yea.. today was bekki's birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u!! yea, i know i couldn't wish her personally so she was mad at me! if i'd had the chance i wud have of course, but... u know... anyway happy birthday again sis.. have a great party too! i miss the 'mars' ;)

and tonite... didn't do anything useful. i just let my hours waste away online... doin stupid stuff like.. creating this BLOG!!! wut am i thinkin? exams r so near! should be buried in books rite now...

this is all for my first boring blog then.... i'm bored myself... so gnite.. hopefully i'll come up with sth better tomorrow! yaaaaaaaawnnnnn...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey braindead,
first of all, cheers to your first time in the blog business. you're going to be a tremendous success, i can tell. i mean who would have thought that a gripping account of one's first time creating a blog would be a good way to start writing it? what a stroke of genius! i salute you. i think i am a fan already. is your next entry to be titled "making of the blog: day 2"? now,
how cool is that!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bekki! :)

AR said...

umm... who's this?

anyway, thanks for readin my first entry.. a week later.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again sweet Bekki :)

Anonymous said...

THANKS! :)