Saturday, August 27, 2005

Operation sigma

apologies for not writing in yesternight. maybe that was why i saw a really weird dream last night and i want to write it down before i forget... it's still quite sketchy though.. i tend to forget my dreams rather easily.

I don't remember where exactly the dream begins but after a while..

terrorists were attacking our school and people were sent out to fight.
... (darn i know i'm missing something here!)
and then our principal calls me and says, "Ok, what's your plan? What do you need?" I was, supposedly, the head of our school's 'army'! So i outline to her what we are planning to do and tell her, "We'll be needing one of those night vision glasses. It's pretty dark out there and if we use flashlights, we'll be spotted easily." After some initial hesitance, she agrees. And then sends me off to fight as well. "They've already advanced to stage four and we need to stop them before they reach the 10th," she says. So I head off to fight.

And I'm kinda thinking, oh why did I have to be the head of the squad and risk myself? I might get killed today! But I go ahead and start looking around for terrorists. It's really dark.
Then I'm outside the building and it's not as dark here. I spot a terrorist and start shooting.. he ducks out of sight. I wait... and he reappears. I start shooting again.. he disappears again but i continue shooting and I run out of bullets... i reload... he reappears.. i continue shooting randomly. he falls down dead.
I turn around and see another terrorist and start firing. "stop," he screams, "i'm on your team." ...oh!

i stop and wait while he walks over to me. then we look around together but find no other terrorists. i almost shoot some people, but find out they are all on my team!
finally, someone tells us that the terrorists have been defeated. yaaayyyy!!


one of the guys on my team then talks about our tactics.. "good thing we didn't use night vision glasses, there'd have been misunderstandings since our outfits were so alike!"
i feel stupid. "ok, but i ordered night vision glasses because i thought that might help. let's not mention this to the principal ok?" and i'm thinking... we could have used the glasses too... shoot a bullet or two at whoever you see and if he fires back, keep shooting, if he doesn't, he's on our side!

anyway, we are then in the principal's room, kneeling, as if we were knights come back after defeating a war. the principal comes to me with a sword and touchin it to my head, in true knighting style, says something like, "let thou be..... shadows....." and laughs along with us because we all know she's just kidding with the whole knighting thing.

end of dream... can't help it if it was boring :)
and ..i actually forgot what exactly she said while knighting me.. but it was sth stupid. and the dream doesnt' actually end there.. but i forgot what happened afterwards.
now that i think of it, the whole war thing was like a computer game! no wonder i was so cruel with that glasses theory of mine where you shoot just to see if he's a friend or a foe!! and that stage four thingy!! lol.. i should cut down on games i guess...!

...hope you aren't all confused!!!
that's all folks! ;) hope you guys have a great weekend!

2 comments:

AR said...

:D

Anonymous said...

weird dream.. :)
but good that u won the war. eheh