Sunday, August 28, 2005

to blog or not to blog... that's not my question

i've had a pretty boring weekend... exams start in little over a week so i did some studying... though not as much as I had initially planned to. i'm a big time slacker i know... i've still some math assignment left that i'm going to try complete right after i post this entry. though i just got myself a graphing calculator so math assignments take lesser time and scratchwork.. :D makes things so much easier.

ok for the next couple of weeks, i'll be a little irregular with my posts owing to my exams. hope you understand. i don't want to be sittin here, weeks later, writing "i spoiled my exams... and i'm really mad. i think it has to do with my spending time on this blog thing... i hate you blog.. goodbye...forever" ... not a pretty scene!!

so adios.. i'm off to work..!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Yes I'm starting to realize that blogging can be somewhat addictive, so you best do your studying boy!..lol..

So, are you into dreams? I have studied dreams for years but only we ourselves can really interpret them just sometimes a little input helps. Have you ever had those kind of dreams where you wake up when your falling and you "jerk" out of your sleep just when you start to fall...ooooh..such a strange feeling..ok now get back to work studying,no response or comment necessary...good luck on all your exams!

Angel Blessings,
Rhi

Zameera said...

hey.. all the best for ur exams.. and yea definitely blog is very addictive.. but now concentrate on your exams.. more important than blogging ya.. til then take caare n do ur best..

AR said...

Thanks... you've encouraged me to work harder :)

and about dreams.. i'm not really "into" dreams since i tend to forget my dreams rather easily. i've never tried to find an interpretation actually, though it might be interesting to. it is only rarely that i have a vivid dream that i can still remember in the morning. but yea, i've had weird dreams like you mentioned.

ok bye