Sunday, January 18, 2009

uneventful sunday

lazy sunday for me. it was really cold and windy outside, which meant no football. and in germany, sunday is the day off for everybody. all stores (groceries included) are closed, save for a few bakeries in the morning and some turkish kebab places. the kebab places are much like the chinese places in the US. they open everyday till very late at night, the food is cheap and they are everywhere!

anyway, after sleeping in till 12, i spent the day working on the kathmandu citywiki i talked about in my last post. it is shaping up pretty well, although nowhere near where it needs to be. i still have a few kinks to smooth out with relation to formatting and such. citing references is a mess at the moment, and that is an integral part of a wiki! it is still possible to do so manually however.

i won't be able to devote much time to the wiki this week though. ich habe eine prüfung am freitag. the german reminds me, i am thinking of writing part of my blog in german. it would be good practice for my upcoming german final in two and a half weeks. i'll give it some more thought though. it would be a pain breaking out my huge monster of a dictionary every time i forget the gender of a word!

alright then, auf wiedersehen!

1 comment:

Saurav Shrestha said...

I love the idea of ktmwiki!

I will help out where I can. Good job w/ the site.