Wednesday, January 14, 2009

snow flakes and flickr

it has been snowing all day. it was fun riding my bicycle to class in the snow along the bike path that no one bothers to shovel. everything looked so beautiful so i decided to take some photos of the path, but none came out very nice. the photo on the right does not even come close, and that was my best shot. the snow flakes barely showed up, and the lighting was poor.

once i got home and downloaded the photos onto my computer, i decided to look through other photos as well. and ended up spending the afternoon looking for the better photos and uploading them to Flickr. i used up my monthly quota pretty quickly. click here to check out my Flickr page.

oh and i almost forgot to mention the thing that's bothering me. this morning my professor announced that we would be having a test next friday. no problem with that, except, hours later i get an email from the exchange office saying we will be leaving for the weekend ski trip on friday at 5 am! o_O just great!! now i've got to work this scheduling conflict out with my professor or i'll be forced to miss out on this huge trip i had been looking forward to. the test is mandatory if i want to pass the course. :( i will talk to my professor, but the german professors are a different breed from the american ones... flexibility is almost unheard of. worth a try though.

i'll end here for today. as for the philosophy discussion i mentioned in yesterday's post, i don't feel like continuing it anymore! hehe

gnite!

1 comment:

Saurav Shrestha said...

If that's an economics professor, then I hope now you fully understand the value of 'opportunity cost' hehe :)

Those pictures are nice btw. Seems Germany isn't very different from Minnesota :) snow snow snow :)