Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009!

so i checked and it seems i gave up on blogging halfway through 2007 and skipped 2008 entirely, but here i am back again in 2009! that sajha.com discussion about nepali bloggers seems to have been just the push i needed.

anyway, a lot has happened between my last post and this one. the major one being that i am now in germany, studying abroad. ich habe mehr als fünf monaten hier schon geblieben, aber habe ich sechs monaten noch zu studieren. came here with no knowledge of german, but i think i'm getting along fine now.

i'm thinking about making this blog less intrusive into my personal life. but i don't know... i guess i'll just write my thoughts down and see what happens. when i make my posts about myself, it's fun to read them months or years down the line and see how life was faring for me back then. but i risk losing readers this way. haha... who am i kidding. i lost all my readers way back already!

anyway, i'll leave it at that for today. by the way, reading my old posts, i couldn't help but notice my style of minimizing the use of capital letters... and i actually edited this post to conform with the style. i kinda like it!

1 comment:

Saurav Shrestha said...

I dunno about you losing readers, but you just gained 1 more:)

Germany sounds like fun!

Minimizing the use of CAPS? tsk tsk :) lol just kidding. It suits your style of writing. Me I change according to my content. freestylin since 2001.

Peace.