Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finals!!

Well, finals began today! I was up for most of the night studying for it because I am a procrastinator like that! I get distracted too easily. I was up on the internet for most of the time anyway. The Calc III final itself went alright though. When I first got the paper, it felt like I knew absolutely nothing! But the longer I stayed the more I knew. And by the end of almost three hours (most people had left by then), I had solved all the problems. It remains to how many of them I solved correctly, but I am satisfied with how I did. I miss too many classes so I generally cram everything into the last night. Needless to say, not the best strategy!

Anyway, I came up with some cool ideas as I was 'studying' for the final. I need to build a website this summer. It will be like a portal, but also specialize in a few areas. I also want to put in t-shirt ideas and stuff. It will primarily be targeted to Nepalese students like me. Will I carry my plan through to execution like I don't most things? Again, remains to be seen.

Alright, I'll get back to writing my paper due tomorrow at noon. Less than 11 hours to go and I haven't begun yet!

And I forgot to mention, today has been an unlucky day for me, burning my finger in an idiotic incident involving me, a lighter and a soda can, and then getting another finger wedged between the door and the frame at the library! Both hurt really terribly.. though the former one lasted way too long than I would think such pains lasted!!

No comments: