Saturday, May 05, 2007

the bank, the mall and spiderman

I think I should use a normal-sized font instead of the small one I used in my last two posts. It is easier on the eye when I read my blog in my little Macbook.

Oh yea, have I mentioned that I got a Macbook? Well, I had always been a PC user before college. I had barely seen one Mac computer back in Nepal, but I firmly believed that PCs were far superior, given Microsoft's fame and the popularity of PCs. However, when I came here a lot of students seemed to have Mac laptops. The library too had quite a few of them. I still only used PC, but one day I decided to try the shiny iMac! It looked great but the software was confusing. I played around with it while I searched the internet for a PC laptop I would like. Slowly the Mac began to grow onto me, and I enjoyed working on it a lot more than PCs... and that is when I made the decision to get a Macbook.

Anyway, to get back to the subject of the post then, yesterday was eventful in some ways. We normally stay inside campus so any visit outside is certainly an event by itself. For most of the morning I was at work.
अिलसा was working with me and she is the most amiable person so it wasn't bad at all. Then I went to the bank with ओर्को as I am running low on cash and we had planned to go to the bank later in the day. And like always on our visits to the bank, we stopped at Dunkin Donuts for sandwich and donuts (what else?).

So we went to the mall and I got quite a few t-shirts! I find it difficult to choose and so taking them all was the easiest solution, though a little denting on the wallet. Then we went to watch Spiderman 3 that only came out today!!
अङ्िकत was paying since it is his birthday today. But we got there late so we got seats all the way at the front! Well.. it was an interesting experience watching it from below the screen, that is all I will say! The movie had a lot of intense action and was enjoyable but wasn't the best movie ever or anything.

Although the trip to the mall or the bank seems to have been boring, it wasn't! I cannot possibly right everything down. That is it then. I am at work at the library. I should start studying for my finals soon!!

No comments: