Monday, June 08, 2009

... Yep

I can't believe how lazy I've been about posting. Knowing how much time I have squandered religiously following late night talk shows (especially now that Conan’s on), I cannot pretend I was too occupied to update my blog either. No surprise here though, indolence can be counted among my defining characteristics. That and bursts of inspiration that keep me going for days without sleep. So I guess at the moment I am in an uninspired lull.

The lull can’t last very long though, as I am now entering the final phase of my time here in Germany. My final exam dates have been finalized and my flights have been booked. The thought that I have less than two months remaining stirs up a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. There is so much more I still want to do and see. I cannot go back yet! I have classes until the very last week of July and my exams are interspersed throughout the month. Not enough weekends to visit all the places I still want to go.

I can hear fireworks outside! I have no clue what it’s for. I didn’t see any celebrations today, and people don’t seem to be out and about as they would be when there’s a “fest” of some sort. Anyway, I can hardly see anything from my room. I do see others in the building next to ours bent over their desks working calmly though. Yes, if you leave your shades up in the evening and your lights on, there’s absolutely no privacy. But most are careful enough to have their shades down in the evening. Going by the stereotype of Germans and their privacy, the ones with the shades up are probably the exchange students!

There’s just so much I haven’t written about since my last post and I don’t have the urge to write it all down now. I have a class early tomorrow and I need to go to bed. I can sleep through alarms when I don’t get enough hours of sleep. That’s the reason I have setup both the alarm clock and my cellphone’s alarms. On important occasions I have a third alarm on my portable audio system thingy!

Anyway, I will hopefully post again tomorrow. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.