Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chirbir

I haven't updated my blog in a while, my argument being that I need to study for my exams. The fact is I would probably be making better use of my time if I did blog! Hulu is slowly but surely making short work of my brain cells. I am renouncing Hulu for a while and getting on an all-study diet starting today. But I don't want to abandon my blog so I decided to jump on the Twitter bandwagon. Twitter is the right tool for a time-strapped blogger like me. My updates should show up on the right. Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any resultant boredom from following my activity (or inactivity) on Twitter.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Skz said...

so you joined the twitter bandwagon. i have an account but never use it, i have but 'one' friend there, it feel like i am almost only conversing with myself. Maybe more of my friends use twitter i just done know it.

AR said...

you should use it too. microblogging seems like just the tool for those of us who can't be bothered to update our blogs daily. :)

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.