Wednesday, November 23, 2005

mee

Sorryyyy....

I know i said i would start blogging once my exams were over…. but I've actually gotten busier now… busy having fun!! yep!

so what haven't I written about in my blog??... umm.. oh yea! I applied ED to the University of Pennsylvania for a mechanical engineering major! I so hope I get in. But I received an email from Penn yesternight saying that they hadn't received my October SAT 2 scores yet!!! gawd! I know I put Penn as one of the score recipients when I registered for the SAT 2s… so how come they haven't received it yet! trust CB to screwup!!!

anyway, I just got a pair of glasses today. It's kinda cool. I'm happy my eyes haven't deteriorated although I haven't worn glasses in a long long time!

and… oh yea.. got a haircut that I absolutely hate. no choice… my dad despised my sorta long hair and was constantly nagging about it!... bah… wut am I blabbering for?? it's just HAIR!!

ok so long ppl… I'll try and make sure I've sth more interesting to talk about next time!

1 comment:

AR said...

nah! glasses aren't cool anymore. hate them already!