Tuesday, November 08, 2005

long time no post!

sorry... but I had my exams to deal with! :( .. They'll be over on the 17th, after which I can post more regularly! :)

Anyway, since my last post, I've been busy with exams and college applications! I've already sent in one of my apps but I'm not too optimistic about it since Penn's a verrry competitive university and my stats really aren't up there. i hope it can see my passion and desire to attend the college through my essays!

Also, I had my MIT interview today! yay!! I don't think I'm applying to MIT but nevertheless, took it. The interviewer kinda compelled me to, actually. He scheduled the interview without me showing real interest, and then called me to confirm it! hehe. Nice man. I think it went pretty well.... though unfortunately I faltered on one important question: Why MIT? hehe... Since I haven't really been considering the university, I didn't have a good answer to this one. Anyway, I survived through it. I still don't think I'm applying to MIT though. It's next to impossible for someone with stats like mine to get in!

Ok that's it for now I guess... take care and wish me luck!!! ;)

3 comments:

AR said...

hehe thanks for the encouragement! i just hope i get in ED so i won't even have to apply to MIT! :D
good luck to you too!

Zameera said...

hey best of luck.. and dun worry bout it ya.. m sure u'll get in.. thnx for dropping by... i also neva blog for so long.. busy la.. its nice to hear from you..

AR said...

thanks for your comments! ;)

and look forward to commenting on my next entry this thurs/friday! :D